Ramco’s Commitment to Safety and Operations during COVID-19
Safety is always the top priority of Ramco Specialties, and we are making a point to take the recommendations for safe work environments while maintaining our manufacturing and engineering processes and services as our nation deals with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ramco is considered a “Critical Manufacturer” and is essential to the supply chain as a Federally Designated Essential Critical Infrastructure Business to keep our country healthy and secure. We are ready to support you with our products and expertise.
We want to assure our customers, our employees, our professional partners, and any members of the general public that we may interact with that Ramco Specialties is taking the following steps to continue our important work for the businesses and communities that we serve.
- Adhering to all of the CDC guidelines for healthy workplaces, social distancing and cleanliness for our employees
- Taking measures to ensure our products remain safe to use as normal
- Minimizing any disruptions, including those related to raw materials, supplies and distribution
- Continuing to operate on a normal schedule
- Ready to assist you with any technical, logistic or customer support you might need
Any current or ongoing projects will continue on schedule. If a deadline needs to change or the project outcome has shifted because of factors related to COVID-19, we will provide updates to our customers individually.
If you have any concerns or questions about our safety procedures during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact our main office or your sales representative. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this complex situation.